re profiling funds


From: Dr Mrs Luisa Estrada
To:
Sent: Tuesday, April 5, 2011 3:32 PM
Subject: re profiling funds

Hello
I am Dr Mrs Luisa Estrada,81 yrs old,wife of former head of state and
President of Philippines) I have a sensitive, confidential brief and I am
asking for your partnership in re- profiling funds($18,000,000.00USD).What
I require from you is your honest co-operation and I guarantee that this
will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and
I from any breach of the law. Please accept my apologies,keep my

confidence and disregard this email if you do not appreciate this
proposition I have offered you. All confirmable documents to back up this
fund shall be made available to you by my son who you will be replying
to,as soon as I receive your reply via (drmrsluisa.estrada@yahoo.com.hk) my
son shall let you know what is required of you.
Regards
Dr Mrs Luisa Estrada.